Pika Cup is the lowest-level Stadium Cup in Pokémon Stadium. It is a cup for low level Pokémon between level 15 to level 20. The sum of the levels of the three Pokémon chosen cannot be more than 50. Technically, all Pokémon except for Mewtwo and Mew are eligible to enter. However, getting strong Pokémon at that low of a level can get quite complicated. While some are catchable at low levels in certain versions (e.g. level 15 Dragonair in Pokémon Yellow), others are more complex and involve trading with in-game Trainers, then trading these Pokémon to different in-game Trainers in different games. Coincidentally, many of these involve Pokémon Yellow.
Several of the Trainers use underleveled Pokémon. However, some of these Pokémon become eligible with tradebacks.
- Mr. Fix uses a level 15 Magnemite in Round 1.
- Hiker uses a level 15 Seadra in Round 1, which is unobtainable without the Generation I Mew Glitch or tradebacks.
- Swimmer uses a level 17 Seadra in Round 2, which is unobtainable without the Generation I Mew Glitch or tradebacks.
- Burglar uses a level 15 Tentacruel in Round 2, which is unobtainable without the Generation I Mew Glitch or tradebacks.
- Fisher uses a level 15 Machamp and a level 15 Golem in Round 2.
You can find the playlist of this series here: